To anyone reading my blog (and thanks if you do 🙂 ), you may have already completed this “Fun Fall Survey” since its been floating around the blogs. I thought I would do it today for a simple and fun post and spread the last bit of fall love as winter approaches.
Feel free to answer/comment/ or post on your own blog if you have not already done so. And to the person who originally started it, this was a nice idea 🙂
1. favorite variety of apple? Golden Delicious
2. apples dipped in? walnut/cashew butter
3. favorite way to enjoy pumpkin? pumpkin-oats
4. favorite soup? with crackers or bread? split pea, either crackers or bread
5. do you eat orange foods all year round? orange foods are popular and they will probably be frequent in my eats
6. most used spice in your autumn cooking: cinnamon, thyme, curry, garlic.
7. you are baking some homemade bread, what flavor combination of bread would you like to make? pumpkin gingerbread, with cocoa nibs and walnuts
8. favorite autumn vegetables and ways to eat it? roasted brussel sprouts, mashed rutabaga and sweet potatoes…baked squash
9. hot chocolate, hot cider, coffee or tea? exclude the coffee
10. favorite seasonal dessert? pumpkin pie bars
11. lets make a fall stew! pick any 6 ingredients to create your one: black-eyed peas, carrots, onion, sweet potato, collard greens, curry.
12. pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts or almonds to snack on? impossible to choose
14. bowl of hot cereal you have been wanting to try: cream of brown rice topped maple syrup, fresh banana, chopped dates, figs, cashews and raw coconut butter….this was on a blog recently and looked entirely unique….or (courtesy of KathEats) pumpkin banana oats, with muffin and nut butter
15. post a link to a recipe that you recently bookmarked. Vegan Crustless Sweet Potato Pie, at The Vegan Dormitory